• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

My Nautilus Progression Thread.

Do you think that I will reach world-class level with Nautilus?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

voidrx

Yeah, I use Nautilus decided to make a progression thread. I am currently sub15 with Nautilus. I use the L5E variant. I am the fastest user, and I hold the Unofficial World Record Single for Nautilus with a time of 6.89 seconds. My goal is to be world-class with Nautilus-L5E.
I'll post something whenever I hit a new time barrier, or whenever I learn a new algset.
Currently I know full NCLL, L5EP, and I plan on learning full NCOLL, full L5E, and all the good sets of ANCLL. Also after that I plan on learning the good sets of one-looking NCLL and L5E. This would be like a trick subset that can come up sometimes.

Also, here is the Nautilus discord server link if you are interested.

Last edited:

voidrx

Yeah, I use Nautilus decided to make a progression thread. I am currently sub15 with Nautilus. I use the L5E variant. I am the fastest user, and I hold the Unofficial World Record Single for Nautilus with a time of 6.89 seconds. My goal is to be world-class with Nautilus-L5E.
I'll post something whenever I hit a new time barrier, or whenever I learn a new algset.
Currently I know full NCLL, L5EP, and I plan on learning full NCOLL, full L5E, and all the good sets of ANCLL. Also after that I plan on learning the good sets of one-looking NCLL and L5E. This would be like a trick subset that can come up sometimes.

Also, here is the Nautilus discord server link if you are interested.
its' been a while.
im sub 13 now and have a new pb single of 6.16 seconds.
I'm also working on learning 2GN for memorizing full L5E.

voidrx

What's your opinion on Naughty-Ness?
I haven't learned it and don't plan on learning it until I am world-class because, in my opinion, ANCLL will be much more useful in the long term compared to TNCLL (Naughty-Ness). It will be much better as a trick set where if you happen to get an ANCLL set that you don't know, then you solve NSB normally and do Naughty-Ness

I haven't learned it and don't plan on learning it until I am world-class because, in my opinion, ANCLL will be much more useful in the long term compared to TNCLL (Naughty-Ness). It will be much better as a trick set where if you happen to get an ANCLL set that you don't know, then you solve NSB normally and do Naughty-Ness
What is ANCLL?

voidrx

What is ANCLL?
The Nautilus equivalent of ACMLL.