• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] My Introduction

kahwaikhoo

Hello, my name is Khoo Kah Wai. I'm from Malaysia. I have cubed for almost 7 years and participated in 4 competitions. I'm currently an undergraduate student at the Universiti Teknologi Malaysia in Electronic Engineering.

kahwaikhoo

Welcome! What do you average and what events do you practice?
My average is sub 20. Since I'm always busy with my studies, i rarely have time to practice. I only practice a lot before competitions. My official best single is 18.xx,i don't even remember the actual time haha. I practice mainly in 3x3, but i also take part in 2x2,4x4 and blindfolded. My next target is to attempt the 5x5 event.

MJS Cubing

WCA
2019SULL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
My average is sub 20. Since I'm always busy with my studies, i rarely have time to practice. I only practice a lot before competitions. My official best single is 18.xx,i don't even remember the actual time haha. I practice mainly in 3x3, but i also take part in 2x2,4x4 and blindfolded. My next target is to attempt the 5x5 event.
Cool!

EngiNerdBrian

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Welcome! I took a few electronics courses in college and realized I wasn’t cut out for the abstract thinking required in circuits and power. It’s hard stuff!

Best of luck finding time to cube alongside your studies!