• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] My Introduction: I hope this goes as is expected

TheCube4226

WCA
2018SEGA02
YouTube
UCzZYwXU5-x1yyx7d7cY
Hi,
So my name is Noah and as of May 17, 2019, I've been cubing a little over a year and a half. As of today, my 3x3 average is low 14s, my 2x2 average is roughly 4.5, my 4x4 average is roughly 1:10, 5x5 is about 2:30, 6x6 about 5:30, 7x7 about 8:30, Megaminx sub-1:50, and I don't really practice anything else. My current big PBs are 9.27 on 3x3, 0.59 on 2x2 (leave a reply if you wanna see the solve, I swear it's real lol) and about 1:26 on Mega. Follow my Instagram @nsegal4226 to see more of my cubing life. I'm trying to recreate a solve I jus had that was really fast but the timer didn't start... The scramble is R2 B R2 B' L2 R2 B' U2 B L2 U2 R' U B L' B2 D' U B2 L F'. I know the cross (yellow) was y R' U F R' D2. It was an X-cross. I'm having trouble recreating the F2L but the OLL was the R U2' R2' F R F' R U2' R' case and I had a PLL skip. If anybody could help me go through the F2L with trial and error to help me recreate the solve, that would be great. Thanks in advance, and see you around on SS.com!