• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] My intro

simontiger

Hello! I'm Simon. I have only been cubing for around 6 months right now, but ever since I knew how to solve a cube I have been pretty hardcore about it. I'm pretty slow, but here are my methods/averages:

3x3 - CFOP - around 40
2x2 - Ortega - around 12
4x4 - Yau - haven't practiced in a while, but around 3:30
5x5 - Reduction - haven't practiced in a while, but around 5:30
6x6 - Reduction - have only done one timed solve in my life, it was around 15:00
7x7 - Reduction - have only done three timed solves in my life, they were around 25:00
3BLD - Old Pochmann but currently learning M2 - have only had one success in my life and it wasn't timed
FMC - never done
OH - CFOP - around 1:30
Clock - Clochmann - around 25
Mega - Westlund S2L + Beginner LL - around 4:30
Pyra - Intuitive L4E - around 30 which is good considering how much I hate pyra
Skewb - Sarah's Beginner (I should really learn Sarah's Intermediate) - around 30
Sq1 - Beginner - around 1:30
4BLD - don't know how to do
5BLD - don't know how to do
MBLD - Same methods as 3BLD - never succeeded

My 3x3 PB is 26.41. I have, surprisingly, not been able to sub-10 a 2x2 yet!

For non-cubing things, I code a lot. For this I mostly use JavaScript with the p5.js library.

CubeRed

home sweet home trying to achieve sub 15!
Welcome to the forums of speedsolving!! Doing a lot of events are fun. Make sure to try out other methods too though! The speedsolving forum has a vast span of knowledge in cube theory and methods. (Have you ever heard of Nautilus?) Coding is very useful too. You will find lots of people here that develops timer apps, solvers, alg generators and more!

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello! I'm Simon. I have only been cubing for around 6 months right now, but ever since I knew how to solve a cube I have been pretty hardcore about it. I'm pretty slow, but here are my methods/averages:

3x3 - CFOP - around 40
2x2 - Ortega - around 12
4x4 - Yau - haven't practiced in a while, but around 3:30
5x5 - Reduction - haven't practiced in a while, but around 5:30
6x6 - Reduction - have only done one timed solve in my life, it was around 15:00
7x7 - Reduction - have only done three timed solves in my life, they were around 25:00
3BLD - Old Pochmann but currently learning M2 - have only had one success in my life and it wasn't timed
FMC - never done
OH - CFOP - around 1:30
Clock - Clochmann - around 25
Mega - Westlund S2L + Beginner LL - around 4:30
Pyra - Intuitive L4E - around 30 which is good considering how much I hate pyra
Skewb - Sarah's Beginner (I should really learn Sarah's Intermediate) - around 30
Sq1 - Beginner - around 1:30
4BLD - don't know how to do
5BLD - don't know how to do
MBLD - Same methods as 3BLD - never succeeded

My 3x3 PB is 26.41. I have, surprisingly, not been able to sub-10 a 2x2 yet!

For non-cubing things, I code a lot. For this I mostly use JavaScript with the p5.js library.
Hello Simon and welcome to the forums.

All the best for figuring out 4BLD and 5BLD. Ping me if you need any help!