• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

My Full ZBLL List

Petro Leum

WCA
2012KALH01
so you know and use all of ZBLL? thats impressive.

im still updating my ZZLL list while i learn them, ill look over your algs, im sure ill find some that suit me

rowehessler

this is awesome. I just started learning more ZBLLs, just for fun really. This is perfect timing seeing as the algs on the wiki are down. Thanks!

Millet

YouTube
Visit Channel
Very well done. This will surely come in handy for my progress as well. I hope my alg set came in handy for you, gat least to some degree.

The U case in C25 may I suggest a really fast (but slightly longer) algorithm: y' [r U R' U' r'] R U R U' R' [F R U R' U' F']. It's basically standard T-oll with different pair insert -> T oll (the other one).

Last edited:

Bindedsa

WCA
2014NURU01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Very well done. This will surely come in handy for my progress as well. I hope my alg set came in handy for you, gat least to some degree.

The U case in C25 may I suggest a really fast (but slightly longer) algorithm: [r U R' U' r'] R U R U' R' [F R U R' U' F']. It's basically standard T-oll with different pair insert -> T oll (the other one).
It did thanks.

I think I will use that for TH, I'll update the list.

I've noticed that some of these algs are pretty long. Which is the longest (optimal) ZBLL?

Most of these are not optimal, some are nowhere near it.

I've also been playing around with R U R' y' R' U' R2 u R' U R' U' R u' R' And the FB mirror. I'll probably switch to it and instead of removing the one I have I'll just mark it OH, so I guess I will have OH alts.

Last edited: