• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

My full set of 2GLL algorithms (Antisune and Sune included :))

Robert-Y

WCA
2009YAUR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...ZfOE1jTHplWlhQQWpmd1J6WlE&usp=drive_web#gid=7

Big big thanks to Brest for creating the images and Conrad for his brilliant visualcube image generator. Also thanks to Kåre and qq for their contributions towards developing ksolve; it made finding algorithms very fast and easy.

Notes:

1. If you prefer <RU> to <LU> , I'm sorry :p This table was mostly made to cater to my preferences. Most non <LU> algorithms were added by Brest. I can almost guarantee that EVERY <LU> alg in the table is fairly decent. I'm not sure about the <RU> algorithms. I have not tried them all.
2. I rarely searched for non 2-gen algorithms. However there are a few algs that are not 2-gen.
3. These algorithms are for 2H, however some of them are probably decent enough for OH.
4. Some algorithms contain bracketed sunes or antisunes to aid with learning.
5. I decided to find algorithms for antisune and sune for completeness sake. Also it's fun, especially when it doesn't take so long per case because ksolve is so fast :)

Feel free to use http://cube.crider.co.uk/algtrans.html to help mirror algorithms if you want <RU> algorithms (courtesy of Conrad).

Happy learning!

Last edited:

Robert-Y

WCA
2009YAUR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks Ben I've added it

I just made some small corrections and and changed a few algs (mostly the AS/S algs :p)

If you look at the Antisune and Sune algorithms that aren't simple 8 movers (QTM), you'll find that most of the algs are 17 moves (QTM) long on average. That's twice as long as R U R' U R U2 R' / R U2 R' U' R U' R'

But hey, let's go crazy and learn them anyway :p

Robert-Y

WCA
2009YAUR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks again I forgot to add this despite finding out ages ago that it's just like: (R' F R U R' F R U' R' F' R U')*2 in <lU> form transformed to the same alg in <RU> form:

(R' F R U R' F R U' R' F' R U')*2

= (l' U l U l' U l U' l' U' l U')*2

= (L' U L U L' U L U' L' U' L U')*2 turn all ls to Ls

=The same algorithm but mirrored along the M layer

Robert-Y

WCA
2009YAUR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I made small minor changes and corrections again.

One more thing: I'm having trouble learning some of the algorithms but wherever it seems suitable, I've added brackets in algorithms containing sunes and antisunes to help with learning.