• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

My first sub13

Llewelys

If you watch his video, you understand that he beat his old PB, which was 14.43 (and you also understand that English isn't his first language, so be nice. a more accurate title would be "How I beat my old 14.43 PB").
His new PB is 12.71 :)
Edit: the actual scramble is L2 U2 L2 R2 F2 L2 D' U' R2 U' R2 B U F2 R2 F' R' D2 R' B2, with blue front white top

Last edited:

DNF_Cuber

If you watch his video, you understand that he beat his old PB, which was 14.43 (and you also understand that English isn't his first language, so be nice. a more accurate title would be "How I beat my old 14.43 PB").
His new PB is 12.71 :)
Edit: the actual scramble is L2 U2 L2 R2 F2 L2 D' U' R2 U' R2 B U F2 R2 F' R' D2 R' B2, with blue front white top
thanks for clearing it up. Also why did he delete his old post?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MostEd Puzzle Video Gallery 3