• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

My first sub 20 solve..omg. Try this scramble!!!

Radu

Premium Member
WCA
2009FACI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
i usually average around 30s, my best avg, 29.83, i even had a few bad days lately averaging around 33s.
but today i came across this scramble and i was stunned when i saw 19.75s (pb) :D

i'm really curious what the pros would get with this one. btw it was not a lucky case!

B2 L2 D L2 U2 F' U L' B2 D' B2 F' D R D' U F' U D F2 D R B U B2

Last edited:

ThePizzaGuy92

WCA
2007SEID01
YouTube
Visit Channel
super easy solve! I got 10.79!!, I wont count it as a PB because it was someone else's specifically easy scramble, but wow, Sune+Uperm

this was my 2nd sub-11 solve, and the other was also an easy scramble someone else found :p

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
Are you guys scrambling w/ standard scrambling scheme: green front white top? I don't see a double x-cross, or anything else.

hopelessvain

11.59s! scrambled it White on U Green on F. during inspection, i saw yellow cross which is easier. btw,i don't know how to do extended cross. is it easy to learn?