• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

My Cubing Story: Why I switched to Roux after being Sub 10 with CFOP

efattah

Where can I find your L6E method documentation? I also developed my own L6E method which is 2 look with about 140 cases which you can find in my LMCF PDF in the LMCF thread but I am interested in reading about your method. You might also be interested in some of my Roux speculations in my PDF where I hypothesize the ability to skip the FR or DR edge in block 2 if the case is unfavorable and solve it in an L7E step which is based on Waterman.

YouTube
Visit Channel
How did I not hear about you switching? Awesome choice. I kida did the same thing, just for me it was sub 20 on CFOP, and I went into ZZ.
Nice. I also liked how ZZ had a rotationless approach, but EO Line wrecked me over xD

Where can I find your L6E method documentation? I also developed my own L6E method which is 2 look with about 140 cases which you can find in my LMCF PDF in the LMCF thread but I am interested in reading about your method. You might also be interested in some of my Roux speculations in my PDF where I hypothesize the ability to skip the FR or DR edge in block 2 if the case is unfavorable and solve it in an L7E step which is based on Waterman.
There is no documentation as of now. I did a write up on the Roux facebook group, but I have improved upon it since then. I'll make a video and send it to you via PM once I upload it :)
I haven't looked into the LMCF method. I'll do it now and let you know. Thank you :)