• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

My Cubing Journey

KingCanyon

WCA
2015KIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
First of all I would recommend doing real speedsolves and reconstruct those.

z2 R2 F' D R' F is a much better cross, 2 moves less and better to finger trick and therefore a lot faster

I seriously doubt you inspected the first pair so it is very impressive that you are able to see such things coming up, change your grip and insert it right away.

not much to say about 2nd and 3rd pair

probably the weakest part of this solve
some better alternatives:
y L' U L U F U F' (avoiding the 2nd rotation+easy to cancel into OLL)
or
y L' U' L F' L F L' // 4th Pair
then U' L F' L' U' L U F U' L' Y-Perm or (if you don't like the 1st alg) U' F R U R' U' F' R' U' R U' R' U2 R Ja-Perm
or
U' F' U' F U' R U R' // 4th Pair
U' M U R U R' U' M' R' F R F' U // LL
or
R' F R F' U2 R U R' // 4th Pair
U2 R U2 R2 F R F' R U2 R' Rb-Perm

LL is fine but it is kinda weird that you do R L U2 to end the J-Perm, R L U2 is what I do (better imo)
This is probably a typo, but you said a better way to end the J Perm is R L U2 compared to the R L U2 originally. So, you didn't change the end of the J Perm at all.

Want to hide this ad and support the community?