• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

My competition results are missing

WCA
2020DWOR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I changed my nickname from "Paweł" to "Kacper Paweł Dworak". After this change when I clicked the "competition profile" tab I changed my First name from Kacper Paweł Dworak to "Kacper Paweł" and last name from "Forum" to "Dworak" (I don't know why my last name was "Forum" before lol). After this change when I wanted to check my results they were missing. What can I do?

Mike Hughey

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007HUGH01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
It looks like this is probably a flaw with the code that was written by the consultants to connect a user to their account. Since the name had been changed, it created a new account with the new name. I should be able to merge the two accounts and make them behave correctly. I will try.

Mike Hughey

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007HUGH01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
I believe it should be merged now. Your results should now be found at:

Now, when you compete using the Competition tab above, you should be routed to competing with this account.

Please let me know if you have any problems with it.