• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

My 4x4 cannot do any reverse corner cutting, need help!

NickvoAquack

My Kungfu Cangfeng cannot do any reverse cutting but can do 2 piece normal cutting. I've tried adjusting the tensions but it doesn't help at all. I have not lubed it so would lube help?

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Get the aosu. Lube it up with some weight 2 and weight 4 from the cubicle and it'll turn into your main instantly.

The AoSu's good, but at least from personal experience, the WuQue is much better. I averaged 55 with my AoSu, and instantly averaged 50 when I switched to the WuQue. Maybe you can make an AoSu really good, but at the very least, I'd argue that the WuQue is better out of the box.

applezfall

WCA
2016NAGR01
The AoSu's good, but at least from personal experience, the WuQue is much better. I averaged 55 with my AoSu, and instantly averaged 50 when I switched to the WuQue. Maybe you can make an AoSu really good, but at the very least, I'd argue that the WuQue is better out of the box.
out of topic how can I post a new post on speedsolving sorry I am a noob ]-:

WCA
2013ZWER01
YouTube
Visit Channel
DGCubes! I watch you all the time.

I'm gonna make sure I get in your next competition video :D