• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

My 3x3 session turned into my Skewb session in cs timer

DaString

İ'm using Brave browser and Cs timer + add on. I opened Brave ,it re opens the sites when you open it up. It was in skewb session I changed it to the 3x3 and 3x3 session turned into skewb session. There was about 900 solves on 3x3 session and all gone . There is a save but little bit old and dont have my new solves. Can I returm my soves or why this happened?

Attachments

Checkmate22

İ'm using Brave browser and Cs timer + add on. I opened Brave ,it re opens the sites when you open it up. It was in skewb session I changed it to the 3x3 and 3x3 session turned into skewb session. There was about 900 solves on 3x3 session and all gone . There is a save but little bit old and dont have my new solves. Can I returm my soves or why this happened?
Something similar has happened to me in the past. I just had to reset the session and start over. Good news is that it was only 900 solves!
I know that sounds weird but it's not uncommon for cubers to have sessions reaching the literal tens of thousands.
Since you have a save, albeit an old one, not all is lost!