• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Multiblindfold UWR: 35/37, 55:57.23

Maskow

WCA
2011KOWA01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Sorry for video starting after 1 minute of memorisation and for pause in 3:27 - 3:52. I really should to buy a new camera. And new PC. And new everything xd

Memo 33:22 (54.11s/cube)
Solve 22:35 (36.62s/cube)

Music: Ivan Torrent - The Awakening

If I count correctly I will have 4 official attempts in March ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

JianhanC

WCA
2010CHOO02
Amazing stuff :D Now I'm tempted to buy more 3x3s and practise some multi. If you don't mind me asking what happened to your stickerless cubes? I haven't been keeping track.

Maskow

WCA
2011KOWA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
If you don't mind me asking what happened to your stickerless cubes? I haven't been keeping track.

I changed them for black Zhanchi cubes ;)

can you add the unedited version with original sound

I can't for 2 reasons:
1. My camera sucks and audio in this recording is longer than video (!!!) because it recorded audio normally and recorded video with speed x1.05 or something like that, I can't understand why. I need to buy a new camera in near future.
2. Original recording had 9 GB. Too many for my internet. I can't play LoL while uploading because of ping ;)

Why do you need it?

Maskow

WCA
2011KOWA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I will try 100 old style if I will have 100 cubes.

My cubes:
1x Guhong v2
1x Guhong
34x Dayan Zhanchi black
2x WitLong
8x Dayan Zhanchi Color
1x SS
1x AV
7x FII
4x Ghost Hand
20x noname

Last edited: