• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Phalentin

Has anyone tried putting Maglev into the CH WeiLong WR M 2021 yet? I think, that i've seen a post of someone putting RS3M 2021 Maglev into this cube but i can't find it anymore. Could this combination be any good?

OreKehStrah

Has anyone tried putting Maglev into the CH WeiLong WR M 2021 yet? I think, that i've seen a post of someone putting RS3M 2021 Maglev into this cube but i can't find it anymore. Could this combination be any good?
I use it and it is really nice!

7ombie

I personally went with the RS3C, just due to a subjective preference for simple designs, but the WR M is a better cube, by all accounts.

The OP was asking about retrofitting maglev to a CH WeiLong WR M 2021. As far as I know, that cube is just a signature WR M 2021, so should have maglev out the box??