• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Moyu GTS2M VS WRM

Thread starter #1
Hi everyone,

I have been thinking about getting a new main. Currently, I am using the GTS2M and I love it. I have seen that the GTS3M is one of the top cubes though I'm not a big fan of the ridges. After seeing the WRM announced, I have been considering to purchase it, but I have a few questions:

- Is there a big difference in magnet strength between the WRM and the GTS2M?
- Is it really worth buying the WRM having the GTS2M as an upgrade? or should I go for something else like a Gan356X, or simply be patient and wait for something else worthwhile to be released?

Should you have any other suggestions/alternatives, don't hesitate to post them.

Thank you all!
Kalius

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
DGCubes
Currently, I am using the GTS2M and I love it.
Then there's no need to get a new main. ;)

The GTS2M is an excellent cube, and while you could "upgrade," any upgrade would be relatively expensive and likely be only a little better at best. In my opinion, your money would be better spent on different events/puzzles that you find interesting. (And there's nothing wrong with saving your money either!)

Dg is right.

I own both a WRM and a GTS2M.

I prefer the WRM a little more, but honestly, the performance difference is so little you're far better off just continuing to use your GTS2M. Besides, the GTS2 has a better amount of natural speed, and much more user friendly compared to the WR M.

Thread starter #4
Thank you both for your responses :)

I guess I'll go for pizza instead of purchasing a WR M until something better comes out :D