• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Moyu Aoyan M Skewb Review

Thread starter #1
The Moyu Aoyan is Moyu's latest and greatest skewb and is a direct upgrade to the Moyu Magnetic skewb. It features improved stickerless shades, greater stability, and is faster. It also features extra center caps for better grip, but I have fount that it feels slower with those caps so I use the flat ones. It also has a problem with magnets not being glued in, resulting in a loud click whenever it is turned. I rate this skewb 9/10.

WCA
2017BLAC06
YouTube
channel/UCoRu6ubMGc6
Do you think it's better than the X-Man Wingy?
i think the Aoyan is a lot better than the wingy, the corner cutting is better, i have both cubes on fairly loose tensions, and the aoyan pops and corner twists less than the wingy, the aoyan is faster, although i can slow it down a little bit with some silk to make the speed perfect for me. i have broken all my PBs on the aoyan, and have used it to podium in my last two competitions with skewb.

I like the skewb as much as the wingi but it is a little hollow feeling and too lose but with setting up it is great.