• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

MoYu Aolong v2 GT!

mati1242

The pieces would be put together in the same way as the tanglong which means that there will be no "connecting lines " on the edges and corners.

Seems like no difference at all, but maybe the feeling will change because of that (which I doubt).

Wysłane z mojego SM-A300FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

MoyuFTW

WCA
2015LEEA05
Apparently,
"The mould-making technology of Aolong GT is much more complicated than Aolong V2,which makes the cube better to turn and you can't even find connection lines on the edges and corners."
and
"Not only hidden seams,the new patent is "Unified Friction Surface",each edge and corner is combined with 2 parts,the outer part and inner part.The way that the edges and corners of Aolong V2 combine is to combine two same part of an edge/corner"

Doesn't seem like a huge improvement

WCA
2016BOUC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I ordered for Aolong v2 ( In amazon) and i got the " v1 " !!! Little disappointed ... , What makes the difference for v2 from v1 ??? And it feel flimzzy for me ...

First off if you got a v1 congrats. People will pay good money for those. Upload a picture of the underside of the corner piece. You can tell the difference by the size of the triangular indent on the cube. Smaller ones are v1ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448712815.835215.jpg

Edit: Also, how do you know it's the v1 if you just had to ask what makes them different?

Last edited: