• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Review] Moyu Aochuang 5x5

What do you think of this puzzle?

• Excellent

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Above Average

• Average

• Below Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ordway Persyn

WCA
2016PERS01
YouTube
Ordway Persyn
This Thread is for Reviews on the moyu Aochuang 5x5. vote in the poll and/or leave a Review Below

I got this in December From the Cubicle. Out of the box the thing felt dry and sandy, After about 700 solves it has become smooth and bumpy. It is fairly fast too.
corner cutting is over line to line and on some faces an Entire 2 cubies. It Reverse cuts well. This does get lockups and pops, but on my tensions there not common.
I'm currently Breaking in My Huachuang which is the successor to this cube, but currently this is better.

Grade B+ Recommendation: Maybe
I don't fully recommend because the huachuang fixes the issues of this cube and the Cyclone boys is cheaper and looks to be about as good
This does have really good outer layers so of Your Looking for a 5x5 with really good outer layers than this will be good.