• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

MoYu 2x2-4x4 Unboxing: LingPo, AoLong, AoSu

WCA
2013CIAO01
YouTube
plusCubed
Thread starter #1

Unboxing of MoYu's latest 2x2-4x4 lineup. It's been a few days since filming that, and so far I'm loving the cubes, especially the AoSu.

All feedback is appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
did not mean anything dirty in any way....
Now that you talk about it, I wasn't thinking about that. It was kind of weird the bottle wasn't full though, so that probably made it mysterious :p

Edit: I'm guessing you recorded this some whiles ago, so what do you think about the cubes now?

Last edited:
WCA
2013CIAO01
YouTube
plusCubed
Thread starter #5
I'm guessing you recorded this some whiles ago, so what do you think about the cubes now?
I haven't had a chance to lube the cubes, but so far I'm definitely impressed by the LingPo's speed and corner cutting. I have mixed feelings about the AoLong, but I'll save my initial judgment until I get to lube it. The AoSu is definitely my new main, but the middle layers are somewhat slow.