• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

MoYu 21x21 Mass produced cube

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
J-perm: the gem-applied Rubik's cube was bad enough, for 500 dollars. Who would be crazy enough to buy a 1500 dollar 21x21x21 puzzle?
TheSimonshi: um.... me?
I bet he will be shipped a 21x21 in a video, whether he likes it or not. And by he, I mean J-perm.

A mythical land filled with talking Ducks
WCA
2022MCCO11
J-perm: the gem-applied Rubik's cube was bad enough, for 500 dollars. Who would be crazy enough to buy a 1500 dollar 21x21x21 puzzle?
TheSimonshi: um.... me?
I bet he will be shipped a 21x21 in a video, whether he likes it or not. And by he, I mean J-perm.
To test it maybe but it would be a bad move for SCS to let him keep it. It wouldn't pay out.

What the heck it went out of stock on the cubicle
They probably only had 1 or 2. I think when TC got the 19x19 they only stocked 4-5 at first. (I don't know how many they have now.)