• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

.mov converting

TobiasDaneels

WCA
2006DANE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello everyone.
I made a little movie with my digital camera.
Before I want to put it on youtube, I wanted to add some music with windows movie maker, but it doesn't seem to recognise the file. It's a .mov file.

I downloaded a movieconverter and converted the movie but it didn't work.
Only the converted .avi is playable but it's only sounds, and no images.

Can somebody help me please, I'm not an expert in movie making and stuff.

Thanks.

Last edited:

TobiasDaneels

WCA
2006DANE02
YouTube
Visit Channel

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Even though you already have a solution, you might also want to look into ffmpeg, which is what Lucas directed me towards one time.

spdqbr

WCA
2005HAYE01
More solutions can't hurt, right?
[URL="http://www.radgametools.com/bnkdown.htm"=http://www.radgametools.com/bnkdown.htm]Rad Video Tools[/URL] does a pretty decent job for me.

Swoncen

I don't know exactly but I think VirtualDub-MOD allready has all the functions of ffmpeg.

ThatGuy

WCA
2010GUSH01
Free 3GP video converter. From DVDvideosoft. They have a bunch of other things like a Youtube downloader. Those are mainly for iPod and etc.

gpt_kibutz

I would like to make a question here so I didn't have to open a new thread.
I can only record myself with the camera that is built in my laptop, so I cannot display any timer (I dont have a stackmat, and using my cellphone is not a good idea). How can I add a timer to my videos in WMM (or any other freeware)
Thanks.

TobiasDaneels

WCA
2006DANE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I can only record myself with the camera that is built in my laptop, so I cannot display any timer (I dont have a stackmat, and using my cellphone is not a good idea). How can I add a timer to my videos in WMM (or any other freeware)
Mirrors?

Do one-handed and count with the fingers of the other hand.