• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Montreal Open Winter 2017

teacher77

Hi guys,

I'm planning to go there and it will be my first comp. :)

Do you know what I can expect as for number of participants ? What's a usual day-at-the-comp like, as of schedule and such ? And finally, I hard there was several tours with cutoffs between them but are the cutoffs published somewhere ?

trungams

WCA
2014TRUN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey I'm going to the comp too :D I'm so excited as this is going to be my first comp in Canada.

As for the attendance, currently 85 people have registered for the competition. If you want to keep track of the number just go to the registration website. I don't know about the schedule or cutoffs things, but I guess it will be kinda similar to the comp in Totonto last November.

teacher77

Hey I'm going to the comp too :D I'm so excited as this is going to be my first comp in Canada.

Nice :) Looking forward to meeting you :)

As for the attendance, currently 85 people have registered for the competition. If you want to keep track of the number just go to the registration website. I don't know about the schedule or cutoffs things, but I guess it will be kinda similar to the comp in Totonto last November.

I didn't register yet, I plan to do so shortly.

Where can I find the cutoffs and such for the Toronto comp ? I have no clue, I never attended a single comp.

teacher77

I'm Jon Esparaz, from Toronto.

Your 9.06 average is impressive. I can only hope to acheive 25 s or so. This is my first comp so I will most likely end up taking 2 or 3 more seconds than all my PBs.

Looking forward to meeting you :)