• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Monthly Event Plan for Success

Alex Davison

YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks everyone! I'll be using the M2 U M2 U' M2 for z perm
@Alex Davison hw would the better h perm look like in normal notation? I don't understand the op thing
op/op is just 1,0/5,-1/0,1/ which swaps 2 top and bottom edges opposite (and flips equator)
U' is just -3,0/

so H perm is 1,0/5,-1/0,1/-3,0/1,0/5,-1/0,1/

edit: I don't have a squan on me rn so I'm not 100% sure I got all of those slashes correctly :p

Silky

Btw are you using the DF+CLL that places the DF edge on F or on L ?

abunickabhi

Staff member
WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Its a nice structured way to practice. It is good to see that monthly goals have helped you a lot.

Hope that you break more PBs in future competitions, F L E' F2 E F E F L' F' E'!

rubik2005

Just as I predicted, school has eaten up a lot of my time. I've still been able to practice at night, and if I do each step without screwing up, I can easily get sub-1. However, sometimes I create inefficient block solutions, and I do the DF+CP for a different case (since I haven't learned all of them yet), and this adds a couple seconds to my solve. Hopefully this week I can learn about 2 DF+CP cases, and ask some people help for better blockbuilding. I'm very confident that I can get sub-1:00 before the end of the month, it's just a manner of learning and practicing. Again, it's hard to balance school and cubing, but I always try my best. Thanks for your time, and have a good day.