• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Mo v Critic Team League - Final Results

Which Team is Going to Win?

• Team Critic

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Team Mo

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
So guys here is the reconstruction:

y // Inspection
F R' D2 R' D' L2 // cross
y' L' U L y' L U L' U L U' L' // 1st Pair
y U' L U2 L2 U L' // 2nd Pair
U' L' U L // 3rd Pair
y L' U2 L U' L' U L // 4th Pair
U' M' U M U2 M' U M // OLL
U // PLL/AUF

Total Moves(including rotations) = 44
So TPS= 4.4 TPS
Guys please don't reply saying that this is impossible...How can I have a TPS of 4.4 but guys I need you to tell that after practicing for about 5 hours...I was desperate for a good time.
I don't think the reconstruction works, I think there is an error with your 2nd F2L Pair.

Someone here to reply????
Please be patient, I am sure there are a lot of people active on these forums but they would be less inclined to respond if the user asks for a response merely 27 minutes after the previous.

Sorry guys corrected it now try it.
I had written L instead of L' and L' instead of L.
Please be patient, I am sure there are a lot of people active on these forums but they would be less inclined to respond if the user asks for a response merely 27 minutes after the previous.

Sorry for that.

Guys pls can someone give me their email...I wanted to share something but
This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.
this is coming.

Beautiful solve! I hate using anything but white on bottom. Are you colour neutral?
No

Guys I made something...If u like it I will add more names..Pls tell
Inspired by Mo

Also Mo can u pls share the data for the flourish studio file that u made... I want to add it to THIS .

Last edited by a moderator:

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
Guys I made something...If u like it I will add more names..Pls tell
Inspired by Mo

Also Mo can u pls share the data for the flourish studio file that u made... I want to add it to THIS .

I am sure something like this can be made in Excel and I'm not sure the data is completely accurate. A very strong attempt nonetheless and I like your initiative. Since I have all the data in an Excel file which autopopulates, it wouldn't be too difficult for me to create further visuals by making a graph / using flourish / using PowerPoint's "morph" transition etc. . Feel free to let me know what you would like me to include. I am currently working on a "dashboard" style visual in which the highlights of the week are condensed onto a single page, containing leaderboards, best singles and other pieces of data I have collected over the weeks.

Kind Regards.

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
The solution is 42 moves with 4 rotations so Idk how you got to 44.
Your TPS was not 4.4, it was 42/8.36 = 5.02 TPS
If you would count the rotations you had 46/8.36 = 5.50 TPS

5 TPS is pretty good, I average around 3 TPS and I average 15 on 3x3. When I get 5+ TPS I usually get around 8-10, so getting 5 TPS is pretty rare for me. I have to be able to plan pretty far in inspection and just have easy lookahead, although to be fair my lookahead is pretty bad for someone my speed

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel

I'll let the people decide. Personally not a fan of copying, as I've mentioned in my "plagiarism rant", it is up to you to do what's right.

Kind regards.

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
@SpeedCuberSUB30 got a 10 and when Zain checked it out since it was LR and really fast for someone his speed(also he was getting averages below the cutoff point) he started freaking out about how no one believed him and that he practiced for 204292402424094249 hours straight so he was desperate for a good time. Fatj said that the solve was 5 TPS and I said that's really good for his speed, much better than what I get(I avg 15). Now @SpeedCuberSUB30 has created a low effort knockoff of this for 15-25 second solvers

LiamSquirrell

Outside of this, i managed to get a sub 10. Wrote down all my moves. I'll have to look back but think it was 38 moves. How do you work out tps? How many moves / time? And i dont understand if people are getting antsy? Sub 10 solves can be traced back. For little amounts of moves and fast tps, it should be easily trackable. So anything half decent should be recorded anyway. For both forum posting and saved personally. I posted my sub 10 moves on a private message. Can post the scramble here if anyone wants to give it a go?

LiamSquirrell

I'd love to give it a go, see what I can achieve with a sub 10 scramble.

Here is the scramble. And my solution

Scramble was: R2 B' F2 L2 F2 D' F2 L2 D F2 R2 F2 B' R' F2 L2 D U' R' D

Yellow on top
Blue on front

Cross: D R' D L D' U' l' U l
First pair: y R U' R'
Second pair: U2 R' U R
third pair: U L' U L
Fourth pair: U L U' L' U L U L'
OLL: F R U R' U' F'