• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Mike Hughey OH BLD behind back while juggling 2 balls

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
WOW! This is even more amazing than Syuhei's R U'!

Mr. Hughey is the best! That was as long as it takes me to do normal blindfold solves!

Mike Hughey

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007HUGH01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
That's pretty sick. How many times did it take to get it?

I used the leftover scrambles from the multiBLD last week. I used the first 7 for the multiBLD, and this was the 13th scramble, so that means I took 6 tries to get it on video.

One was a DNF - 5 corners mispermuted, I think. The rest were juggling drops.

Last edited:

fanwuq

WCA
2008FANW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't think there is anything that Mike can't do. We joke about Frank Morris, but Mike is the one that can do everything that we can think of.

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
One has to admit, what we saw of your house was very cliche. That framed photo of you an (I assume) your wife above the tv, how very American! :p

Mike Hughey

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007HUGH01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
One has to admit, what we saw of your house was very cliche. That framed photo of you an (I assume) your wife above the tv, how very American! :p

Yes, that is my wife, but no, that wasn't a TV. It's a small blackboard we sometimes use for our homeschooling. (I don't get off the hook that easily, though - the TV is over next to the camera. :))