• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Middle Colour of Rubik's Cube Swapped..?

So I dropped my rubik's cube from pretty high, high enough for it to get broken. It happened quite a long time ago so I dont remember exactly how, but the middle colours got swapped over so red and blue are opposites and green and orange are on opposite sides. Just wondering if there's any way to fix this, and btw i will be getting a new cube that's better quality, but for now I just want to be able to practice with my cube
Thanks

Also I tried to send a video but it wouldn't let me so sorry if my explanation isn't the best, but if it isn't just ask me for more details

hope these are fine

Attachments

• IMG_20201211_221002358.jpg
    IMG_20201211_221002358.jpg
    497.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20201211_221014173.jpg
    IMG_20201211_221014173.jpg
    312.9 KB · Views: 5
D

Deleted member 55877

would there be any way of rearranging them that you know of?
Try prying under the center caps. to pop them off, then switch them
If the cube has stickers, you could try carefully peeling off the center cap stickers and swapping them

I just tried to do that and it looks like its connected to some centre thing, should I just try harder or is it going to break if I do

because if its the edges, then I'm fairly sure that I can pry those open, but if its the very middle then I may have some problems

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
So I dropped my rubik's cube from pretty high, high enough for it to get broken. It happened quite a long time ago so I dont remember exactly how, but the middle colours got swapped over so red and blue are opposites and green and orange are on opposite sides. Just wondering if there's any way to fix this, and btw i will be getting a new cube that's better quality, but for now I just want to be able to practice with my cube
Thanks
this is your first post, so welcome to the community!

you can also edit your posts so you dont post again and again. There is a edit button on the bottom left on one of your posts.

for the center caps your centers might have an open around them to pry of the center, so look around the center to find those.