• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I'm back!!! J8Cubes Video Thread

Should I upload more frequently?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mo_A2244

YouTube
Visit Channel
Don't think it's glitch as still on 48 now
I think sometimes people sub with multiple accounts and YouTube recognises that and immediately removes the extra subs (even if they're still subbed)
That's happened a couple of times for us on our YouTube channel when some people get too eager to win giveaways and make multiple accounts to do so.

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
I think sometimes people sub with multiple accounts and YouTube recognises that and immediately removes the extra subs (even if they're still subbed)
That's happened a couple of times for us on our YouTube channel when some people get too eager to win giveaways and make multiple accounts to do so.
IMO its kind of weird. People say :" It's the views that matter", but people judge you by your subs.

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
My ears tell me that this cube sounds like the Tengyun. Can anybody compare the feeling of these two?
The 11M Pro is light, fast and stable. Sometimes a bit clicky due to primary internals. @PetrusQuber has the Tengyun V2

But I hit 50 subs again, and guess who the 50th sub was?
None other than @TNL Cubing !!!!!!!!!!!