• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Megaminx shape mod

I have long been looking for an interesting megaminx shape mod as I already have tons of skewb shape mods, but there are not many mass-produced megaminx mods. I have the ss phoenix megaminx which is too simple for me, the ss crazy megaminx which is not a shape mod, and I am considering the hexaminx but it is quite expensive. I have heard from Lee staff that they will make a mirror megaminx, but as it will be 3D printed, it would probably be quite expensive. Are there any cheaper interesting megaminx shape mod available on the market (like there are some non-wca puzzles from lanlan that looks like megaminx shape mods but they are actually not)?

Last edited:
True, but that's a pretty good list of puzzles, including puzzles that have been mass produced. If it's not on that list it probably hasn't been made.
Btw have you ever heard of the bermudaminx from dayan? It’s not on the cubicle right now but I have found the series some where else

Last edited: