• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Meffert's orders recently - problems?

Radu

Premium Member
WCA
2009FACI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi,

Sorry if I post this in the wrong section. Has anybody ordered recently from meffert's? In the last month - 2 months?

I placed a 60-70$ order this time if I remember right and it's been more than a month and a half and I haven't received anything. I sent them 3 e-mails in the past 2 weeks and haven't got any answer.

I have to mention that I ordered a lot of times from there before and they replied promptly and the stuff was arriving in less than 3 weeks.

So, any ideas?

retr0

I haven't had any of these problems. I ordered a Jing Pyraminx when it first came out and it arrived last week.

chris410

I ordered their tiled 4x4 last week, usually orders from Hong Kong will take 3 to 4 weeks.