• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

meffert's megaminx color scheme?

daniel0731ex

hi, i'm just wondering about what the color scheme of the meffert's megaminx is. i have looked up on several sites and some videos on youtube, but most of them did not show the colors very well.

could someone please upload some pictures of your meffert's megaminx?

thank you very much for your help.

maggot

http://www.mefferts.com/products/details.php?lang=en&category=13&id=99

if you look this picture yellow top pink front...
top 5 color clockwise (going to left),
1 pink
2 dark blue
3 dark orange
4 light orange
5 light green
bottom is white.. if you put white on top aqua in front.. going clockwise (to left)
1 aqua
2 red
3 light blue
4 light purple
5 dark green....
you look at picture and then figure rest from there....

i dont like this color because of many reason... i confused aqua/ light blue... it worse because they never pair, like my other complain, orange/ dark orange... although they pair, it is hard when set up F2L case.... or when you insert edge only, i always have flip edge when in bad light vision. the orange/dark orange/yellow corner is cool because it is easy to see if permute in right spot on top layer. (if you do yellow last)

Last edited: