• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Meffert's has SQ-1, Super SQ-1, another Dogic, and more surprises

Unknown.soul

YouTube
Visit Channel
http://sites.webec.com.hk/meffert/index.cfm?id=603759&pageid=78
Go to "Collectors Specials"

I believe the Sqaure-1 and Super Square-1s are the same as the chinese DIYs with the stickers already put on. The Dogic is a 5-color version with an 11-color tile set, which makes it not very difficult.

The surprises:
We are now working on several new puzzles, several of these will be released hopefully in time for Christmas. Amongst them, Tony Fisher's Golden-cube, one Puzzle Surprise and a new version of our full size tiled Master-cube and full size Prof.-cube. Both will come in white and black bodies and there will also be a DIY version for Speed-cubers, with separate tiles, Meffert's puzzle lube and super glue gel.

I know what their "puzzle surprise" is!

Last edited:

bearit

I'm excited!
A. I've been meaning to pick up an actual Square-1 and a 4 layer square-1
B. I want the old mefferts 4x4 and 5x5 so bad, ever since I saw the mefferts 5x5 in masterofthebass's 5x5 video I've wanted it
C. My guess on the puzzle surprise is either the master pyraminx or the halpern meier pyramid, I know both were announced at one time, but I haven't heard much since.

Were did you here this from?

I checked their home page, but no new news announcements?

bearit

well in MasteroftheBass's video on youtube he said that Mefferts was his best 5x5 (this was before V-cubes of course) so I think that the mefferts 5x5 is the best non v-cube 5x5 and I have heard decent things about the Mefferts 4x4