• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Mefferts.com

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
I have some puzzles from there that I bought from someone else, and they work well.

Marcus

I bougt a megaminx there and a later found out that stefan pochman uses the same, and he's not to slow at it.
The shipping is free and took about two weeks from the order to my mailbox in Sweden.

chiperten

I bought a pyraminx and it fell apart in my hands and won't go back together. The end caps have popped up. I emailed them becuase this problem happened days after getting the puzzle. They never responded.

I should receive my megaminx in the mail any day now.

chiperten

So far I haven't had any problems with the megaminx. It seems pretty sturdy and is a lot of fun to play with.

Erik

WCA
2005AKKE01
YouTube
frk17
Stefan has put new, less strong springs in it. This is not an child's advice or something for the die-hard speedcuber. It realy matters a lot. Without new springs I averaged about 3:30 and now about 2:00. With new springs it is a wonderfull nice turning puzzle.

chiperten

Is there anyway I could paypal you a few bucks and you could send me a set of those springs. I'm interested in getting this megaminx up to speed.