• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Meet me!

ECSCubed

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello, my name is Erik, I am a kid, i have been cubing for 7-8 months, and am sub 18 with CFOP, I am switching to Roux soon! My interest in cubing sparked when my cousing learned to solve the cube, and I sort of learned, but quit soon after, I finally decided to pick it up and learn how to do it. I have a few other hobbies including: Diving, Flips (E.G Backflips, Frontflips, Sideflips), Triathlons (Run, Bike, Swim race) Skateboarding, playing basketball and other sports. My goal is to stay as fit and healthy as possible, while still having fun and using my brain to solve puzzles not only as the Rubik's cube, but other more "Classic" puzzles. :D ;D

ECSCubed

YouTube
Visit Channel