• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Meet Jaden, the future world record holder!

MJbaka

What's up, my name is Jaden Bills and I am a fourteen year old cuber from Rigby, Idaho. I started cubing in February 2021 and I am currently now averaging 15-17 seconds. If you have any tips for me, throw them at me, because I want to do anything I can to get better. My Cross is about 2 seconds, my F2L is 8-10 seconds, my OLL is 2-4 seconds (I know about 40 OLLs), and my PLL is 1-3 seconds. If you want to see me improve and follow along with my journey, you can subscribe to my youtube channel, Jaden Bills. I also don't really practice other events except for OH, where I average about 35 seconds and my PB is 24 seconds. My 3 by 3 PB is 10.42 and my PB average is 15.14 seconds. Also, my favorite algorithm is an E perm, because I love executing them, but I am terrible at recognizing them. Also, yes I use CFOP, and my current main is a Dayan Zhanchi Pro M, but only because I accidentally overlubed my Gan 356 XS. anyway, it was nice introducing myself and I hope I can become a part of your community!

moh_33

as an old cfop user (now uses roux and petrus)
try winter variation?

Best of luck future world record holder >:] But my bets are still on Feliks >:]

Waffles

Try learning like advanced sets such as WV/COLL and focus on improving your f2l.

If you haven’t already practise planning your first pair in inspection and predicting OLL from last pair. I know these things are more advanced but personally I find them EXTREMELY helpful and I knocked 3 seconds off my average in less then a week.

Also try learn some other events to mix it up, I suggest Megaminx and 4x4.

Personally I average 16ish with CFOP on 3x3 so I think we are kind of equal level except my f2l is about 6 seconds and I started cubing in 2019.

PCCuber

Whenever I overlube a cube I just take it apart and then clean it thoroughly with a tissue, and then put it back together and lube it again.

zzoomer

YouTube
Visit Channel
Welcome to the forums!

Although I use ZZ nowadays, I have a good amount of experience with CFOP. The most important thing you should work on at your level is lookahead. Try "chill solving".

Also, finish learning full OLL/PLL and then focus on optimizing the aigs. Your PLL's should all be sub-2 and your OLL's should be sub 1.5. Winter variation and COLL is a waste of time at your level and there is no need to learn any of it. If you want you can learn a couple easy cases but it's not necessary.

Last edited: