• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Me solving all of my puzzles

josh42732

This was just a test video. I was testing a new app on android that does time lapses. Also, this is my first time uploading any video, so please pardon all of the interruptions. I didn't even think about uploading it to YouTube but it would have been better quality. I will hopefully upload more videos of me doing an average 3x3, or something like that.

Cubes used:
7x7 Moyu Aofu
6x6 Moyu Aoshi (white)
5x5 Moyu Aochuang
4x4 Moyu Aosu (white)
4x4 Moyu Aosu (stickerless)
4x4 Shengshou (konsta/florian modded)
3x3 Moyu Aolong V1
3x3 Moyu Aolong V2
3x3 Yj Guanlong (white)
3x3 Stickerless Zhanchi
3x3 Rubik's speedcube
3x3 Original Rubik's cube
2x2 Stickerless Dayan Zhanchi
Dayan Megaminx (stickerless)

In total, it took me about 1 hour to solve them all. I'm not fast at all at any of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

lerenard

nice. I think it would have been more interesting if you had done it from an angle where we could see the puzzle better. As is it was mostly covered by your hands.

josh42732

nice. I think it would have been more interesting if you had done it from an angle where we could see the puzzle better. As is it was mostly covered by your hands.

Yea, I will keep that in mind next time as I am still trying to improve. Thanks for the tip.

josh42732

11 at 3x3 so 22s for 2, 5s for 2x2 (yeha I suck and I dont care) and 4x4 like 1:30 alone so 1 min 57 and some pauses for pickup and room for failure.

Well, judging by how fast you are at 3x3 in your signature, I expected you (no offense) to be faster at the other puzzles, but I guess that life is full of surprises!

WCA
2015MANS03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Well, judging by how fast you are at 3x3 in your signature, I expected you (no offense) to be faster at the other puzzles, but I guess that life is full of surprises!

no offense taken at all. I only recently got my 4x4 and 2x2 (in november) and i've probably done only 100 solves on each. My main goal is 3x3 improvement. I would even expect myself to be sub 4 at least on 2x2 and sub 1 on 4x4.

josh42732

no offense taken at all. I only recently got my 4x4 and 2x2 (in november) and i've probably done only 100 solves on each. My main goal is 3x3 improvement. I would even expect myself to be sub 4 at least on 2x2 and sub 1 on 4x4.

Well that's reassuring. I am about 23 sec. on 3x3 and about 1:40 on 4x4, and statistically, I should be about 1:00-1:25 on 4x4. And my main goal is also 3x3 improvement which is why I am horribly slow at the bigger cubes (as seen in the video above).