• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] MBLD 44/46, 59:49

Maskow

WCA
2011KOWA01
YouTube
DarkMaskow

memo 38:42 (50.48/cube)
solve 21:07 (27.54/cube)
cubes: Moyu Hualong

2 DNFs.
I solved those cubes PERFECTLY how I remembered them.
I remembered them PERFECTLY how I memorised them.
And that's the problem: I made mistakes in memorisation phase and memorised wrong pieces.

I think I started to practice MBLD again.
I did lately MBLD with 8, 16, 24, 32, 40, 40, 46, 46 cubes, so it's just a beginning, but it looks promising if I was able to beat official WR just in 2nd serious attempt. Or it just means that the current WR is weak.

Maskow

WCA
2011KOWA01
YouTube
DarkMaskow
I guess you have been able to maintain most of your skill by continuously practicing memory sports, even outside of Multi BLD?
Definitely. Sometimes I practiced, sometimes I didn't, but I practice memory sports daily for few months now, with good results, so it's definitely the reason why I am still able to memorise cubes as fast as before. Even more: I feel like my memory in MBLD is stronger than even before (it's 3 years after I did my last WR and 2 years after I did 49/50 UWR, so I had time), I just need some time to be as fast as before with cubes, because I am still *slow*. But I see potential here.

biscuit

WCA
2015WEBS01
YouTube
channel/UCX5xp55Ms06qsUOckyrJSQA
Definitely. Sometimes I practiced, sometimes I didn't, but I practice memory sports daily for few months now, with good results, so it's definitely the reason why I am still able to memorise cubes as fast as before. Even more: I feel like my memory in MBLD is stronger than even before (it's 3 years after I did my last WR and 2 years after I did 49/50 UWR, so I had time), I just need some time to be as fast as before with cubes, because I am still *slow*. But I see potential here.
Ties the WR. Considers it slow. Only Maskow.