• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Maskow: Multiblindfold 32/32, 57:26.65, UWR

Maskow

WCA
2011KOWA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
[youtubehd]UnkdcL71Xqo[/youtubehd]

I waited for it 3 months... Yes, it was safety memo. And yes, I will be better. I promise.

Now I can beat WR with 4 DNFs ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!!
How long do you practice BLD/memory a day/a week?
I already asked in another thread..

Greetings, Dennis

Maskow

WCA
2011KOWA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
How long do you practice BLD/memory a day/a week?

I don't know. I do it because I like it, I don't count time spent on it.
Sometimes I'm too lazy for doing anything for few days (lately I gave up cube for one week and played League of Legends xD) but sometimes I can do in one day 2x MBLD, 50x BLD, memorise 1000 digits and spent 2 hours on refreshing my memory system. But I prefer lazy version :) My laziness is a reason for which I don't still know full BH.

I don't know. I do it because I like it, I don't count time spent on it.
Sometimes I'm too lazy for doing anything for few days (lately I gave up cube for one week and played League of Legends xD) but sometimes I can do in one day 2x MBLD, 50x BLD, memorise 1000 digits and spent 2 hours on refreshing my memory system. But I prefer lazy version :) My laziness is a reason for which I don't still know full BH.

Sounds great!
Even if i cant believe, that you are "lazy", when I see you results :D
Keep it up..see you at EC next month..

Greetings, Dennis