• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Maskow: Multiblindfold 32/32, 57:26.65, UWR

Renslay

WCA
2005HANT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Doing memo in Polish must be difficult because the only letters in Polish is P, Z, Y, L, K, and C.

Sample Memo: pzyzlzycpzy lzyzpzi ypzkizlyly

Jokes aside, Congrats!

So hungarian memo is easier because of additional letters like ó, ö, ő, ú, ü, ű, í, á, dz, dzs, ty (etc.), but the easiest memo is chinese. :D

kko14

Absolutely amazing...
You are stunning Maskov...
Please break your WR on EC!!!

labirint

WCA
2010KARY02
Congrats, Maskow! I knew it's possible to solve >30 cubes within an hour, and now all of us can see it on the video. Nice job!

Now I see no reason to practice MBF, and that's even a little convinent because I've no necessity to turn the house into Rubik's cube storehouse, and also I can find more time for 4bld and 5bld. )) Thank God you don't solve big cubes blindfolded. xD

Can you give an example of how do you memorize a cube? (In MBF). The most obscure thing for me is how to deal with repeating words. In one of my last attempts (13 cubes) I got the word "tusk" four times, and that was very difficult to make them distinguishable.