• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Maskow in Polish Got Talent

applemobile

That's pretty awesome, so will it be multi in the next stages?

I liked the bit when the hot blonde woman said ''kjkgafkjah kjasgdiuasb uyeiuwyelr''

moralsh

WCA
2013MORA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
lol, loved the memo phase, very Maskowesque

Could any polish cuber tell us what was the conversation about? my polish is only 4 words I learned when I was in Warsaw last May "jeśli, nie, dzięki, przeprosiny" and I had to check the spelling.

JonnyWhoopes

Premium Member
WCA
2011GRAY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Haha, that's awesome. It seems that America's Got Talent doesn't usually take well to these kinds of things. They always seem to go for singers and dancers.

In other news, Google translate is terrible. Here's one of the comments on the video. "Talent indeed it is, but the guy is awfully strange and bloated. What does not change the fact that, well, that went on."

prażeodym

WCA
2008PADL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
lol, loved the memo phase, very Maskowesque

Could any polish cuber tell us what was the conversation about? my polish is only 4 words I learned when I was in Warsaw last May "jeśli, nie, dzięki, przeprosiny" and I had to check the spelling.

They doesn't talk about some stuff noteworthy, after solve the guy wondered if You can feel colors or something on the cube. But seriously there is nothing to give a sh*t about what they are talking, mostly some retard things, like normal people do ;d

antros

WCA
2008PRYK01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Could any polish cuber tell us what was the conversation about?

A Beautiful Mind vs. Rubik's Cube

[m] Maskow
[a] announcer
[j] jury

[m] My name is Marcin Kowalczyk am a first year student of mathematics at the Technical University of Gdansk
People are mostly impressed by not only the same memory as fast moving fingers, It mainly pay attention.
My dream is to one day making a living out of this.

[m] Hello, nice to meet me, my name is Mascow and I solved Rubik's cube with his eyes closed,
and this is my assistant Woo (He will be obscured my eyes)

[j] Did you sleep tonight?

[m] 3 hours? Also yesterday, the day before yesterday I think the same thing. Why sleep, sleep is for the weak.

[j] We shall sleep, and you are stacking Rubik's cube

[j] You have to mix. Take the mess out there. But so neat! Properly. Well here I have some "teges"
.. Pull him one part. You're here. Uh no it does not work out. Returning to good eem it. No, it's fine.

[j] Well Marcin, if you please, your cube.

[a]
//difficult to translate the language-based jokes and policy-based

//in English "cube" is twisty puzzle and regular hexahedron
//in Polish "kostka" is dice, bone (in ancient times the dice were made of bones), guitar picks, regular hexahedron,
twisty puzzle (dice is not only regular hexahedron and that is why we use the word kość to define megaminx, pyraminx, etc.)

[j] maga maga maga esz ciiiii //an onomatopoeia :)

[j] he has failed to solved
you see, far
You, wait wait wait

[a] I wonder if just as well be able to count 300 thousand zł (90 000$)

[j] waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

[a] Genius! is good!

[j] This cube is for the blind
I can not believe that it happened

[m] It happens every day at many times!

[j] But we are so messed up that it seemed that it is impossible

[a] Okay tell me how you did it

[m] Remember, and then I solved
No problem just remember the 20 items in a row

[j] It did, I'm not dreaming.
Tell me you have a memory system?

[m] Some people are born with better memory, others with worse, but it is the same as the physical condition ...

[j] Exactly exactly

[m] Soo you can train the body and mind, You can train memory
I trained memory, I sit and trains :)

[j] if there are no codes, if ...

[m] I can give to touch

[j] please, I'd love to see again

[j] See are smooth,
It is here connected to the headset in your ear and there it says to the left to the right, red to the right :)

[j] Marcin listen you're a genius and you have a truly beautiful mind

[m] Thank you very much

[j] Now we will vote
yes yes well 3x yes

[m] Thank you very much

[m] I believe that this is a talent, because I have the world record for memorizing the cubes, not everyone can boast a world record especially in remembering

[a] I'll see you in Warsaw

[m] excellently

[a] I am really impressed

Last edited: