• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Mario Kart Wii/Super Smash Bros Brawl

IamWEB

WCA
2009BOAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have both, love them both, and got them both on release. I even got Brawl at the midnight release, everyone was up that night so leaving was no problem when I found at the last minute that my gamestop could get it early too...

/digressing.

Don't always getting a lot of time to play. Cubing is faster, but usually I'm working.
Still, I post my codes here soon.

mcciff2112

WCA
2009MCCA01
Wow Mario Cart. I haven't played that in ages. Maybe I'll start that up again. I'll edit this post if I decide to find my code. Though I probably won't be online very often.

Feanaro

WCA
2008PHEL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I sent you my code for brawl! :p

Did you send it to my Wii or PM me? I might not be able to recieve Wii messages until I have your Wii number. It's kind of paradoxical. :p Anyone who wants to send me their number but doesn't want to post it, just PM it to me. Just make sure you register mine. I'm going to be in Orlando until Friday, so I might not be able to register for a while. Thanks! I look forward to beat- I mean playing with you. Lol