• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Marcin Zalewski - 5x5x5 (15.75) WR? (No)

Thread starter #3
I look forward to of to know more about it, I think that it is not a mistake, that is just a fat fat skip...to see.

Thread starter #5
Why not ? Santambrogio made a fat skip with the square-1, but a skip like that is crazy !
I hope it's just a mistake, or i stop the cube for all my life x)

EDIT : 51 it's crazy for him too, look his avg...

Thread starter #7
We will see, but i think in this world all is possible in the cube. Please post if you have any news about that.

WCA
2013AZZI01
Why not ? Santambrogio made a fat skip with the square-1, but a skip like that is crazy !
I hope it's just a mistake, or i stop the cube for all my life x)

EDIT : 51 it's crazy for him too, look his avg...
A fat skip on the square is simplier than a fat skip on the 5x5. It must be like pairing skip :p

Thread starter #14
I thought it was just do the 333 part. But the others made no good time, so it's not possible. Yes for typo, but he made 1:15 or 51 ? I think 1:15.