• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Manufacturers for Specialtyspeedcubes.webs.com?

Regisiew

Hey guys, I haven't been on the forum for a pretty long time. I keep trying to get more cubes for my site, and I would if I could find "where" to get them. Does anyone know what the manufacturer for edison cubes are (so i don't need my uncle to send them), along with type a's, c's, f's, d's, and other cubes. This would be SOOO Much help, I mean, after I find "where" to get these cubes, I can easily purchase them for my site. Thank you so much, and if you know any manufacturers, please tell me them

Regisiew

I would definitely buy edison cubes in bulk if I could get them straight from the manufacturer.

jskcuber

hey regisiew,

um u try tribox?

p.s what happenend to ur little store i have been waiting months to talk to u man but ur never there and the edison cubes are still sold out. Do u have joys>? i left the website because it is down its evlsig

Regisiew

Okay, to make this a little bit faster perhaps, I'm going to offer a reward for finding the manufacturer of edison cubes. I will give away 3 edison cubes for free for the person who finds the manufacturer of edison cubes. I need a link to their website, or their phone number, etc. Quite simply, you must make it capable for me to get them from the manufacturer, so that I can get your prize. If they say they don't send stuff off to the US, I might be able to work something out, so still tell me the link to their website, phone number, etc. Hopefully you guys can help me find this manufacturer, because once I do, edison's will be easily obtainable in the US, and continuously offered on my site for a very low price. Thanks!

Regisiew

Yeah I do, I will buy in mass amounts since I'm pretty sure many people in the US would like to have them.

Regisiew

Thanks so much, once I get this manufacturer, I can get a really low price on edisons for my site.

Regisiew

That's AMAZING, thank you so much, if I can contact them, I will definitely get edison's this month. Thank's so much Caedus

jskcuber

i found the manufacturers

found a manufacturers : " Shin Kwang Sa or 신광사 in korean" . searched it up here and found it lol. sorry i dont have the number let me try finding it.

your gratitude,

lovecubes (evlsig)