• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Magicmartinez intro

Magicmartinez

What's up guys! I'm 38 years old and learned the cube close to 10 years ago. I use to average +2 minutes back then and just took things serious last year when I went to skillcon in Las Vegas which is where I live. My pb is now 16.13 but average ~24 and I'm really getting into BLD in the last 2 months with a PB of 3:31.50 with OP. I hope to learn alot from everyone. Thank you.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
What's up guys! I'm 38 years old and learned the cube close to 10 years ago. I use to average +2 minutes back then and just took things serious last year when I went to skillcon in Las Vegas which is where I live. My pb is now 16.13 but average ~24 and I'm really getting into BLD in the last 2 months with a PB of 3:31.50 with OP. I hope to learn alot from everyone. Thank you.
Welcome! You can def. improve a lot on BLD - are you going to learn free style?

Magicmartinez

I would like to eventually learn 3style but I'm working on M2 right now since 3style seems very complicated and I haven't found easy tutorials that make sense to me.

Reactions: pjk