• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

M2/R2 Tutorial (VIDEO)

byu

WCA
2009YUBR01
YouTube
bldmaster
Thread starter #1
Many people have requested this, and here it is, a tutorial for M2/R2.

Introduction:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Last edited by a moderator:
YouTube
baseballrg
you should make some example solves. very good tutorial. it would be better with all of the algorithms in the description.

and congrats on being the first person to do an R2 tutorial :D

I liked the explanation for M2, particularly your explanation of the setup moves. The setup moves always mess me up...

...which is why I don't find R2 appealing. The setup moves look cumbersome and complicated.

Thank you for the great tutorials. I'll try to get my first BLD attempt by the end of this month (thanks to you).

byu

WCA
2009YUBR01
YouTube
bldmaster
Thread starter #5
I liked the explanation for M2, particularly your explanation of the setup moves. The setup moves always mess me up...

...which is why I don't find R2 appealing. The setup moves look cumbersome and complicated.

Thank you for the great tutorials. I'll try to get my first BLD attempt by the end of this month (thanks to you).
You're welcome. I'm glad my videos could be of use to you.

Sorry, but I just don't get the algorithm for R2 when the target sticker is on the back at BLU, could you write it down?

subscribed, I would like to learn BLD and have been reviewing some write-ups and videos so I will watch yours when I get some time. One area (and I suppose it is because I am new to BLD) is learning the memo process in terms of how to identify the cycles and problem areas. Example memos and solves are extremely useful so if you feel like posting some example memo and solves I find them to be very helpful. Looking forward to watching these so thanks in advance!

well, do something . it is saying video unavailable
OP last logged in around 8 years ago, there are newer Videos for M2(and I'm more than sure they show up higher than this thread) and R2 is highly frowned upon nowadays. What do you expect him to do