• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Lubix modified cube vs Speedcubeshop Lubix certified

Nukenin16

Hello guys(and girls),

I'm an intermediate cuber(around 30 secs) and I wanted to improve my time by buying a new faster cube and I picked the MoYu Aolong v2.
So the problem is that I really like that online store called speedcubeshop and it provides a lubix cerified service which is when they will apply some lubix lube on your cube. And I didnt know if I should buy a lubix modified aolong v2(they add lubix on your cube) because I heard that lubix lube on modified cube really lasts for long but it's a little more expansive than the speedcubeshop's lubix certified.

Any suggestions or advice on which one I should get?(sorry if it's hard to understand english not my main language :) )