• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Lube

Thread starter #1
Hello

I am cubing 3x3 for a month now and I feel it is going to stick with me, I bought a cube (MF3RS2) and it felt great at the beginning but know it feels a bit more locky and corner twists do occur once in a while. Also when I turn my cube very slowly I can really feel the plastics rubbing against each other and I think that thats the reason that it feels worse then in the beginning ( and lockups could be from the puzzel being slower then im used to so im am cutting bigger corners).

For this reason I would like to buy some lube but I have a lot of questions I hope some of you guys can answer.

How many times can I lube a cube with 10 CC (just a rough number)
how long does lube last, I know this depends from which lube but I would like a long lasting lube but i don't know what long lasting is for lube.
I would like to buy a fast and slow lube do you have any recommendations?

thank you in advance