• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

LTB or LTT for a old stickerless scheme Yuexiao

Noah Plisken

I'm looking to buy or trade for an old stickerless scheme Yuexiao. Comment if you have one and are interested.

Ghost Cuber

WCA
2015WINT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
If there are no polarity issues or glue on the outside of the pieces I will do it. I strongly dislike magnetic cubes with glue on the outside of them or the internals. I am on vacation this week do I can't send it out until next week. It does have some scratches on it (like nearly all stickerless puzzles) but nothing major.

Noah Plisken

If there are no polarity issues or glue on the outside of the pieces I will do it. I strongly dislike magnetic cubes with glue on the outside of them or the internals. I am on vacation this week do I can't send it out until next week. It does have some scratches on it (like nearly all stickerless puzzles) but nothing major.
No glue on internals or externals I've made over 100 magnetic cubes, not to pat myself on the back but I definitely don't do that anymore. Just an fyi the magnets are subtle since I didn't want to ruin the speed of the 5x5 since that is its' most defining characteristic. They definitely help with lockup reduction and it's and awesome cubes I just prefer my magnetic WuShuang. Let me know what date you intend to ship the yuexiao and I will send the 5x5 the same day

Noah Plisken

Would you say it is better than a regular (not magnetic) WuShuang? I can send the YueXiao out on the Monday of Tuesday after Easter (not sure about the date).
It's really up to the individual, Kennan, Slater, Walker, and John Brechon gave me mixed reviews. I like it a lot but it definitely is slowed down quite a bit and pretty heavy. I suck at 5x5 so I think it's pretty dope.