• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

LSC Progression Thread | Road to Sub 10

Should I learn blind on monday on a 4 hour road trip?

• yes

• no

• maybe so

• whatever

• idk

• you choose

• fortnite battle pass

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Can mods help this poll get deleted, thanks mods

Results are only viewable after voting.
WCA
2021BRAN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I did amazing at my competition yesterday. Clock was first and I got a 20.26 even though I missed cutoff by 0.27 seconds. In 3x3 First round I got a pb average by .2 seconds and in the 2nd round I got my first sub 13 ao5 and got a pr single by 0.07. In 4x4 I missed cutoff by 0.41 and I got double parity. Pyraminx I got my first sub-10 single and a sub 11.5 average. In 3x3 OH, I qualified for nats if the qualification requirements don't go down and got a 23 single and a 25 average!

Imsoosm

New OH PB of 10.03 I had a PLL skip and the f2l was easy
Just wondering, are your hands small? Because I've been looking at some OH fingertricks videos and I find that my hands are too small to execute them fast enough. Maybe I should get a Gan 354 m or a Gan mini M pro for OH.