• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

LOST_IN_THE_UNIVERSE.

CubeRed

The mirror cube is one of the most easiest 3x3 shapemods. It's essentially a normal 3x3 but you have to identify pieces with the depth/length. Depends on what mirror cube you buy, you won't have parity. If you want to solve more shapemods I recommend Fisher and Windmill cube. Once you get used to shapemods you can go to the Axis and Ghost cube. They are the most popular 3x3 shapemods.

The mirror cube is one of the most easiest 3x3 shapemods. It's essentially a normal 3x3 but you have to identify pieces with the depth/length. Depends on what mirror cube you buy, you won't have parity. If you want to solve more shapemods I recommend Fisher and Windmill cube. Once you get used to shapemods you can go to the Axis and Ghost cube. They are the most popular 3x3 shapemods.
Thank you Sir, I'll definitely try these all once I become familiar with Mirror Cube.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Member Introductions 13